THE 'LONG' TERM SOLUTION TO SAFE, EFFICIENT, ECONOMICAL AND
QUICK-FIT PIPE INSULATION
- Protects both insulation and vapour barrier from damage from the time it leaves the factory, during the journey from surface to underground and virtually for the full extent of it's working life whilst installed
on the pipeline.
- Ensures confidence that the insulation is not damaged or is inconsistent throughout it's length.
- Passes recognised fire tests and limits presence of toxic gasses.
- Rigid, uniform, durable. (An essential requirement for existing mining conditions).
- High quality gasketting system on all joints ensures that the product acts as a weatherproof and water-resistant covering over the pipe thereby:-
- Minimising pipe wall corrosion.
- Resisting moisture ingress within the casing.
- Reducing corrosion of the inner face of the product.
- The specially designed casing also acts as an in-built, secondary (back-up) vapour barrier.
- Contains a recognised, top quality thermal insulation 'core' which is protected at all times from damage and ingress of moisture and vapour.
- Insulant, vapour barrier and casing manufactured and produced locally in South Africa.
- EASE OF INSTALLATION:-
- The uniqueness of the system is that it is designed to be installed by a person having no skills training.
- The installation is virtually foolproof/error free.
- The installation tine to install on linear meter is approximately 1 to 2 min.
(Although trials have shown that it is possible to install one linear metre in less than 15 seconds with minimal training).
- In the event that a length of 'ENCAPSULATOR' is damaged and the vapour barrier is punctured:-
- The ingress of moisture will be limited to 50% of 1 linear metre of insulation at worst.
- The damaged half-section can be replaced within minutes.
- The system has an in-built provision to ensure that the installer tightly secures each half-section to its neighbour and thereby avoids joint leakage.
- Joints can be 'staggered' to minimise heat transfer.
- The unique rubber jointing system is installed under pressure to improve performance and efficiency.
- Various options of cladding finishes are available to suit highly acidic/arduous conditions relating to each mine.